As an independent and individual department store in Sheffield we care about your experience in store, and your safety, and that of our colleagues, is our number one priority. During these unprecedented times we’re taking a number of steps to ensure everyone’s safety when they visit our store on The Moor. Please read our guidelines, below, so you can have a safe and enjoyable visit to our wonderful 75,000 sq ft department store.
1. Our toilet and baby changing facilities are now open.
2. Caffe Massarella on the Ground Floor is open and Atkinsons Restaurant on the First Floor is open. Angelica's Cafe remains closed.
3. Entry/Exit points will be clearly identified and a one way system will be in operation.
4. The car park is open as usual and social distancing measures will be in place.
5. Cough screens are installed at till/order points and staff may be wearing masks/visors/gloves.
6. Sanitiser will be available for customers and staff at till points, we would ask you to keep touching items to a minimum.
7. Markings on the floor will direct you safely around the store, a one-way system is in place to ensure your ability to social distance.
8. 2 meter social distancing is in place throughout the store, in line with Government recommendations. You will also need to wear a face covering.
9. Our changing rooms will be closed in the interest of hygiene and safety.
10. Our bra-fitting service will be unavailable.
11. The number of customers allowed in the store at any one time will be limited. We have not yet had to queue people at the door, but at exceptionally busy times you may have a short wait to access to store.
We hope these measures won’t inconvenience you, and they will be very much like those you have come to expect when visiting the supermarket. Most of all these measures are in place for yours and our colleagues safety, which is paramount to all of us at this family store. If you require any further information please read our FAQ's below and if you can't find the answer get in touch either via chat on this website or email email@example.com
We need your support now, more than ever, and we’ll be here and ready to give you a warm welcome. Please come and support your local independent businesses. Thank you.